"Let me capture the Inner Spirit of your Pet and the Joy that is your Family

Schedule your custom on location photo session today by calling 760-473-0352 or for more information e mail mypuppydogtales@gmail.com

www.mypuppydogtales.com

Tuesday, July 30, 2013



About the Artist:
Audrey Teno has been an artist photographer for the past 39 years. Her fine art nature photography has hung in galleries and homes around the world. 10 years ago Audrey shifted her focus to pets and from there her business quickly grew to include families, children, corporate work and most recently she has added another division to her business and is now proudly working with expectant parents and newborns."Working with expectant parents, newborns and babies has been a dream of mine and I am thrilled to finally be able to do this in the most creative way ever." says Audrey. She goes on to say "If you have been wanting professional photographs, if you would love to have beautiful images of your babies, older children, family or pets please call me. If you have recently become engaged or pregnant then look no further. It would bring me great joy to tell your story. That joy is what I seek to capture in my subjects through photography. The joy that leaves an indelible mark on your heart forever. 
Want to experience that joy with me? I look forward to meeting you and I expect us to hit  it off smashingly!"

The Photo Session: On location sessions are shot primarily in the late afternoon or early morning as the light is usually best, however, that can change depending on the location, fog, marine layer and wind. The time and date could also change depending on the weather so please keep that in mind. Try to arrive early so as not to feel rushed. I want this to be a relaxing time for you. If I will be working with your dog and he/she is a particularly high energy dog you might want to take them for a good walk first.
Studio Sessions are held here at my office and can be scheduled for any time between 11:00 a.m and 3:00 p.m. daily. 



Photo Preview: We will schedule a convenient time in my office for all to preview the photos from the photo shoot. 

Types of Paper:  I use several types of paper all of which are Archival quality.

For Standard photographic prints a high quality Fuji or Kodak paper is available in matte or glossy finish. Fine art papers are high quality cotton papers used for either Water color prints or actual canvas prints.